Join Member2Member Program
Join Member2Member Program
1. What is the program?
The Steinbach Chamber of Commerce Member2Member Discount Program (M2M) provides a value added service to our members. Participating businesses provide discounts for their products and/or services, and receive recognition, advertising, and potentially much more business. Members receive an additional benefit of discounts towards their purchases at a variety of businesses in a convenient method – a M2M Key Tag. Every Member receives 2 Key Tags at the time this program is launched, or, upon joining the Chamber.
2. What are the benefits?
For providing a discount/benefit, your business will be listed in the following mediums:
- Periodic articles in the Chamber Newsletter
- Recognition as a M2M participant in the Chamber’s printed roster
- Business highlighted on the Chamber website under Program Participants
- A one to two sentence company description will be included on the website and lists with the benefit your company is providing
- Listing in printed materials regarding the program
Plus you can save money by getting discounts and benefits from many other businesses with your own Key Tag!
3. Who can participate?
Any Steinbach Chamber of Commerce member in good standing may provide benefits and will receive two M2M Key Tags to use at participating Chamber businesses.
4. How to participate?
As a business, you would provide a discount or other benefit to customers that show you their valid M2M Key Tag. For example, you may choose to provide a 15% discount, a $20 gift card with purchase of $100 or more, free delivery, free 1 year warranty with purchase, free computer tune up, or buy 3 get 1 free – whatever works for your business. If you do not wish to participate in this way and simply want to take advantage of the benefits offered by other Chamber Members, simply show your Key Tag to participating members at time of purchase.
5. I want to participate. What do I do?
To provide a discount or other benefit, complete a registration form and email or fax back to the Chamber office. Once your application has been received, your special offer will be included in the next update of the Participating Members List. You may begin participation any time during the year. Provide your agreed discount/benefit to customers that show their valid M2M Key Tag, and enjoy the discounts and benefits from using your Key Tag at other participating businesses.
6. If I don’t provide a discount or benefit for the program, can I still get the M2M Key Tag and receive the discounts from others?
Yes, but you will not receive any other benefits of the program such as advertising.
7. If I participate in the program and provide a discount or other benefit, how do I tell who to give it to?
Anyone who is a current member of the Steinbach Chamber of Commerce and shows you their M2M Key Tag is eligible for any benefits you agreed to provide.
Here is a sample image of the Key Tag:
8. Are there any limitations to what I can provide as a benefit?
All discounts and benefits of any kind will be subject to review by the Steinbach Chamber of Commerce. To be a program participant at this level, you must offer a minimum of a 5% discount or similar value to be fair for the advertising and recognition your company will be receiving as a program participant.
9. If I agree to provide a discount, am I obligated to provide the discount for the next year?
No, you are not obligated, you may cancel your participation at any time and your information will be deleted from the program.
10. What kind of discount or benefit should I provide for Chamber members?
That is up to you: whatever works for your business. Some may choose a straight discount (5% to 30% off any or select purchases) or for others a different kind of benefit such as free delivery, a gift card with purchase over a certain amount, a free 1 year warranty with the purchase of a vehicle, a free system tune up for computers, a free oil change with purchase and so on. You should be comfortable offering your benefit for the entire year.
11. How do I find out where I can get discounts/benefits?
A complete, up to date list is found on the website at www.m2m.steinbachchamber.com. A listing may also be published periodically in the Chamber Newsletter.
12. If someone comes into my business and says they are a Chamber member, but does not have the M2M Key Tag with them, what should I do?
That is your decision. You are not obliged to provide them your agreed discount/benefit.
For any other questions, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Steinbach Chamber of Commerce at 204-326-9566.