Join the Chamber of Commerce
Join the Chamber of Commerce
The Business Community of Steinbach Welcomes You!
Steinbach has a strong and vibrant business community that is diverse in nature and progressive. The local economy is diverse and includes agriculture, manufacturing, processing, transportation, professional services, financial institutions, retail, and service sectors. Steinbach represents businesses of all sizes, including small and medium sized business, franchises, those that have built their business from the ground up, and home-based businesses.
The Steinbach Chamber of Commerce welcomes your business and is here to serve local business. Feel free to contact us with your business inquiries, ideas, and input.
Membership Fees with the Steinbach Chamber of Commerce are based on the number of employees in your business.
Why Join the Chamber? What’s in it for YOU?
- Lobbying and Advocacy – The Steinbach Chamber is a credible voice with over 450 local members. When local issues effect our business community, the Chamber wants to play a supportive role in listening and advocating on our members behalf. As part of the Steinbach Chamber, you are also represented at the Manitoba and Canadian Chamber levels. At these higher levels, recommendations for changes to the provincial and federal educational and healthcare systems, as well as Canadian business regulations, etc. are brought forward. With advocacy, it is wise to be connected to a large body or entity versus attempting to go it alone. A voice of a community should be gathered and measured from the sum of the whole. Join the 3rd largest Chamber of Commerce in Manitoba with over 450+ members here in Steinbach. We want your business to count when there are tough questions being asked.
- Awareness & Networking opportunities – You will make important connections to the local business community. The Chamber hosts various events throughout the year, where you can build relationships with other business owners. Chamber Mixers, Lunch & Learns, Pioneer Day Parade, Annual Spring Banquets, are all well attended events you can engage with to meet our local business community.
- Promotional opportunities – We provide a unique opportunity to put information about your business, your products and services, through advertisement in our eNewsletter. This goes out to over 800 contacts in the business community every week…a great target market.
- Cost-saving programs – Discounts are available to Chamber members on a wide range of products and services. Click here to learn more about our 2 best programs
- Business Knowledge and Development–You or your staff have access to a variety of workshops or seminars we host throughout the year. Stay informed about how you can run your organization more effectively.
- Community Betterment – Support an organization that continually works to promote community and the local economy. Sometimes the benefits are not tangible or specific to your organization, but we know that a strong community and strong businesses will indirectly strengthen all organizations within that community.
- Eastman Immigrant Services – The biggest initiative of the Steinbach Chamber of Commerce is the Eastman Immigrant Services program. Our aim is to optimize successful settlement for newcomers, making the transition to a new community a positive experience, both for newcomers as well as the receiving community. We have welcomed over 200 families to our region each year, for the past 6 years. This has provided a solid labour force for our employers to draw from, and increased population which translates to an increase in local consumers.
All offers on this page are exclusive to Chamber of Commerce members only. Chamber members can participate in all programs at the same time.