Join the Chamber of Commerce
Join the Chamber of Commerce
The Business Community of Steinbach Welcomes You!
Steinbach's business community is strong, vibrant, diverse and progressive. The Steinbach Chamber of Commerce understands the joys and challenges that local businesses face in our community. Consider us your business partner and support as you navigate your path to success.
Our local economy is diverse and includes agriculture, manufacturing, processing, transportation, professional services, financial institutions, retail, and service sectors. Steinbach is home to businesses of all sizes, including small and medium sized business, franchises, and home-based businesses. Within this diversity, the Steinbach Chamber's three-pillar process is simple:
1. Advocate - We advocate for and alongside your business locally, provincially, and nationally.
2. Connect - We provide opportunities to connect to the resources and networks you need to grow your business, be more profitable, and attain success.
3. Educate - We provide opportunities to participate in first-rate workshops and seminars, as well as other events or programs that strengthen our community.
We are passionate about business excellence and about helping businesses succeed in our community. For your business, this may include partaking in our cost saving programs for employee benefit plans and merchant services. Talk to us today about how we can help you be more successful.
Why Join the Chamber?
- Lobbying & Advocacy – The Steinbach Chamber is a credible voice with over 450 local members. When local issues affect our business community, the Chamber wants to play a supportive role in listening and advocating on behalf of our members. As part of the Steinbach Chamber, you are represented at the Manitoba and Canadian Chamber levels. At these higher levels, recommendations for changes to the provincial and federal educational and healthcare systems, as well as Canadian business regulations, are brought forward. With advocacy, it is wise to be connected to a large body versus attempting to go it alone. Join the third largest Chamber of Commerce in Manitoba with over 450+ members here in Steinbach. We want your voice to count when tough questions are being asked.
- Awareness & Networking Opportunities – Your chance to make important connections to the local business community. The Chamber hosts various events throughout the year, where you can build relationships with other business owners. Chamber Mixers, Lunch & Learns, Pioneer Day Parade, Annual Spring Banquet, and others are all well attended events where you can engage with our local business community.
- Promotional Opportunities – We provide a unique opportunity to put information about your business, products and services, through advertising in our eNewsletter, The Bottom Line. This goes out to over 800 contacts in the business community every week…a great target market.
- Cost-Saving Programs – Discounts are available to Chamber members on a wide range of products and services. Click here to learn more about our 2 best programs
- Business Knowledge & Development–You and your staff have access to a variety of workshops or seminars we host throughout the year. Stay informed about how you can run your organization more effectively, healthily, and successfully.
- Community Betterment – Support an organization that continually works to promote community and the local economy. Sometimes the benefits are not tangible or specific to your organization, but we know that a strong community and strong businesses will indirectly strengthen all organizations within our community.
- Eastman Immigrant Services – The biggest initiative of the Steinbach Chamber of Commerce is the Eastman Immigrant Services program. Our aim is to optimize successful settlement for newcomers, making the transition to a new community a positive experience, both for newcomers as well as the receiving community. For the past six years, we have welcomed over 200 families to our region each year! This has provided a solid labour force from which employers can hire, and an increased population also translates to an increase in local consumers. Win-win!
All offers on this page are exclusive to Steinbach Chamber of Commerce members only. Chamber members can participate in all programs at the same time.